- Chinese programmatic ad landscape is still developing, and regulations are changing, constantly.
- 80% of programmatic ads in China are transacted through three major internet players—Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent (BAT).
- Ad fraud, conflict of interest and a lack of common programmatic standards and third-party verification are all issues that players need to overcome.
Programmatic media buy in China is still quite challenging for overseas brand advertisers. We’re a nimble, trustworthy agency working with top independent DSPs (Demand Side Platforms) in China to maximize your media buy campaign ROI.
- Audience Profiling and Segmentation
- Planning and Reach Strategy
- Bidding Strategy
- Ad Verification
- Result-driven Optimization
Though more ad dollars are turning to automated platform buys. However, China has a fragmented media infrastructure with thousands of vehicles at national, regional, provincial and city levels. We’ll be looking after your specific media placement campaigns, by region, by vertical, or even by specific media title, based on your business needs.
- Media Mix Planning and Recommendation
- Media Outreach and Campaign Coordination
- Customized In-depth Joint-marketing/Sponsor Campaigns