- Unlike the one and only Amazon, there’re Tmall, JD.com, Taobao, and many other vertical e-commerce platforms where Chinese consumers shop.
- China e-Commerce market is expected to reach USD $5,000,000,000 in 2019.
- 20% of the Chinese female online shoppers shop on a daily basis; 85% of them are highly socially engaged.
You need to focus on building your products rather than struggling to build an e-commerce site on multiple platforms. Let us take care of the rest.
- Store Account Set-up
- Store Decoration and Customization
- Function-based Development and Plug-in Integration
- Analytics Set-up
We develop and manage a comprehensive online shop strategy to ensure your customers get the right product in the right place and at the right time. Services including:
- Inventory/SKU Management
- Transaction Management
- Customer Service
- Bundle Offer Design
- Data Export and Integration
What are the tools you use to get more shoppers to your site? How different are the advertising ecosystems on Tmall or JD.com? A store that well incorporates both acquisition and retention strategy is set up to win in the long term. We help you:
- In-site Promotion
- External Traffic Acquisition
- Client Relationship Management